sitemap  |  advanced search

Maintenance Request Form

If you have a maintenance request, please fill out this form. If you have an emergency maintenance request such as no heat, a major plumbing problem, etc. please call our office or your resident manager right away. Please describe your issue in great detail, telling us which room, what part and exactly when the issue started so we can provide you with prompt and efficient service.
* First Name 
* Last Name 
* Street Address 
Unit Number 
* City 
* Phone Number 
* Items(s) In Need of Repair 
* Do you have pets?Yes No 
Email Address 
By submitting this form you are allowing the Housing Authority permission to enter your apartment to complete this maintenance request. If you do not wish to grant permission to enter your unit you must contact our office or your resident manager to complete your request and ask for a 24-hour notice of entry. Otherwise, please press submit and your request will be completed by our maintenance department.  
© 2012 Housing Authority of Jackson County. All Rights Reserved. Designed, Developed, and Deployed by Project A, Inc