2251 Table Rock Road
Medford, OR 97501
Hours: Temporarily closed to the public. We are available by phn/fax/email
NEW HOURS BEGINNING AUGUST 1, 2018
MONDAY to THURSDAY 8:00 - 4:30
FRIDAY ~ CLOSED
FIRST THURSDAY of EACH MONTH ~ 10:00 - 4:30
The Social Services Department offers an array of services and activities to individuals and families living in designated apartment complexes owned by the Housing Authority. Through tenant meetings and resident services surveys we design special workshops, events and activities that will best serve the needs of the residents.
A variety of direct services and general workshop topics are listed below:
- connection to community resources for adult and youth enrichment activities
- financial counseling in budgeting, credit repair and savings goals
- job search activities and employment resources
- education and training opportunities
- homeownership education
- asset gaining tools for homeownership, business opportunities, or post-secondary education
- tutoring resources for academic achievement of elementary and high school aged youth
- life skills information from parenting classes to nutrition and cooking classes and more...
Please use the links below for additional information and resources.
Resident Services Coordinator
541 779-5785 ext 1059