sitemap  |  advanced search
Back to Homepage

About Us
Contact Us
Current Residents
Family Self-Sufficiency
Find Housing
Affordable Housing
Subsidized Housing
Anderson Vista
Lilac Meadow Phases I & III
Mod Rehab Program
Patio Village
Rogue River Estates
Rose Garden
Sunnyslope Apartments
Home Repair Program
Housing Choice Voucher
Maintenance Request Form
Working With Us

Frequently Asked Questions

2251 Table Rock Road
Medford, OR 97501
Phone: 541-779-5785
Fax: 541-857-1118
Hours: M-Thur 8:00am-4:30pm. Closed Fridays. First Thursday of the month 10am-4:40pm

NOTICE **NOTICE** NOTICE*** In response to the COVID-19 public health crisis and in conformance with the recommendations of public health officials; the following policy is in place beginning March 17, 2020 and effective until FURTHER NOTICE *****Maintenance Work Orders**** Only work orders classified as Urgent or Emergency related shall be responded to when work is required in the interior of units or public spaces.
Rose Garden Apartments

Rose Garden Apartments are located on 4th Street in Gold Hill, OR. There are eight townhomes in this  property, seven of which are subsidized by USDA Rural Development

These townhomes feature a shared, fenced yard, off-street parking, on-site laundry and A/C.

Rent Amounts (Security deposit is equal to minimum rent):
Rents for 7 out of the 8 units are subsidized, meaning the amount the tenant pays will be approximately 30% of their monthly income. For units without subsidy, the rents are as follows:
Bedroom Size Minimum Rent Maximum Rent
2 Bedroom $500 $607

Income Limits
Households must have annual gross income less than the following amounts:
2 People 3 People 4 People 5 People
41,700 46,900 52,100 56,300

Occupancy Standards
Minimum and maximum number of people per unit are as follows:
2 Bedroom
2-5 People

Application & Waiting List
The waiting list is currently 1-2 years, depending on bedroom size and vacancies.


Map & Directions

Any tenant or prospective tenant seeking occupancy in or use of Agency facilities who believes he or she is being discriminated against because of age, race, color, religion, sex, familial status, disability, or national origin may file a complaint in person with, or by mail to the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 14th and Independence Avenue, SW., Washington DC 20250-9410 or to the Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Washington, DC 20410.


© 2012 Housing Authority of Jackson County. All Rights Reserved. Designed, Developed, and Deployed by Project A, Inc