Our mission is to provide, develop, and maintain decent, safe and affordable housing while promoting efforts towards self-sufficiency.
That is our purpose and goal at HAJC, however we are not able to serve our community without an amazing, dedicated team of compassionate people who receive value from being able to help community members find a home and be more self sufficient.
Excellent Benefit Package including:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation (no waiting period, use as you accrue)
- 11 Agency Paid Holidays.
- Very affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and family coverage.
- PERS State Retirement Account (following 6-month waiting period)
- 457 Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability policy
- Employer paid Life and AD&D policy
Ways you can let us know you’re interested in joining our team;
- Fill out an online employment application.
- Print an Employment Application from the website, fill it out and drop it off at the main office.
- Pick up an Employment Application from the main office, fill it out and turn it into the front desk receptionist.
- Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply via Indeed
If you need assistance applying for this opening please call 541.779.5785 extension 1054 and talk to the HR Manager for more options.